TLS Tunnel Free VPN uses a simple protocol that we call. TLSVPN generates a unique internal IP for each connected user, this allows the communication between users on the same server, this function is optional and can block through the app settings. All traffic generated between the client and the server is protected with TLSv1.3.
Through the application, it is possible to customize the start of the connection (we call injection) with typed connection text (HTTP standard or any other), or setting an SNI to perform handshaking with the server.
This is very useful for crossing restrictions imposed by internet providers or any network that you are using during the connection. Download VPN MZK Premium apk
Download TLS Tunnel Free VPN
Each user is given a randomly generated ID by the application to connect to the server. You can import and export connection method settings. The configuration file has the .tls extension, it is an encrypted text file containing all the information that was defined before exporting it except the DNS part and the connection options such as reconnection and internal IP exposure.
When exported, you can set a message for who imports and lock it so that the method set is not visible or editable. It is possible to traffic any connection protocol TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP. Download Kiwi VPN apk
before Downloading Apk Latest Version
- Go to Settings » Security » Unknown Sources on your phone.
- Mark Tick on “Unknown Sources” to enable it.
- Now, download the official apk from the link given below.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- That’s all you need.
How To Install & Download
Download From Below Link.
- Wait till the download completes.
- Open the download folder and tap on the file.
- Now, click on the install.
- Click on the install and wait until the installation process completes.
- That’s it… You have now successfully installed on your Android device.
- Open the application and enjoy it.