Sony TV Channels App Watch Live Streaming of Sony TV HD, Sony Entertainment HD, Sony Sab & Sony Six, Sony Mix, Sony Max and Sony Max 2 in one android app.
This app includes your most Favorite Indian TV Channels or India Live TV.This app also includes BBC English News Feed with separate news Categories to stay up to date from the latest news from all around the world. This app is Absolutely Free, No Sign In or Sign Up Required.
Watch your Favorite Drama Serials, Soap Operas, Morning Shows, Live Transmissions and all other Programs.This app also includes Sony Yay which is Very Favorite Channel of Kids to watch Cartoons, Family Shows, Kids Shows in Hindi Language.
This app also contains an Extra Feature of Live Pakistani & Indian Radio Channels of. Enjoy online clear voice of Radio Channels in Your Spare Time.
This app menu contains two main Categories for our Users:
BBC ENGLISH NEWS FEED:
– World News
– Business News
– Health News
– Science & Environment
– Environment & Arts
LIVE TV CHANNELS:
– Sony TV HD
– Sony Six HD
– Sony Sab HD
– Sony Max HD
– Sony Max 2 HD
– Sony Mix HD
– Radio City 91.1 FM
– Bombay Beats India
– Radio Afsana India
– Bollywood Radio & Beyond
MAIN FEATURES OF APP:
– Amazing & Stable User Interface for live streaming.
– Have an option of search the old news.
– Offline News Reading Support.
– Explore your Menu and categorized your News.
– Live Push Notifications.
– Option to Share News to any Social Media.
– Add most important and your favorite news to the favorite list.
– Change font Size.
– App supports almost all mobile Models.
How to Download & Install ExpressVPN Sony TV Channels App
Installing on an Android device is very easy and simple. There is two way to install the app on your device. In the first one, you will have to download and install the app directly from the Play Store(Free Version) and in the second one, you will have to download APK file from here and install it manually(Pro Version).
To manually install any third-party app you will need to allow unknown source permission from your device.
- Go to Settings of your Android device
- Click on Security
- There you will find the Unknown Sources option.
- Click and Turn it on.
- Now download the APK.
- Click on the APK file to install.
- Now Click on Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see installed on your device
- Click on Done and Launch the app to start using this application.
Done, Now you have successfully installed the APK for Free. You may have to check the unknown source download to make it install. Sometimes the device preferences don’t allow to install apps from unknown sources. You don’t need to worry. It is safe and free. Good Luck, your video editing game has started.