Mochat Apk download for Android Log in to multiple accounts of social networking apps simultaneously on one device:
• Balance between users’ life and work easily.
• Data from multiple accounts won’t interfere with each other.
★Play two different accounts, switch with just one tap:
• Run two accounts simultaneously and switch between them fast with one-tap to effective manage different accounts.
• Easily add the applications you want to clone whenever and wherever possible.
★Accelerate and clean up simply:
• Click on the button “Accelerate”, to deep clean the phone memory.
• Automatic periodic cleaning of memory.
★Participation to win rewards:
• Use Mochat and participate in questionnaire, have a chance to win 100 rupees calls!.
• Powerful, stable & easy-to-use.
• Unique: Mochat is based on multiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android.
• Permissions: Mochat needs to apply for the permissions required by the apps added in Mochat to function normally. For example, if Mochat is not permitted to acquire your location, you will be unable to send your location to your friends in some apps that run in Mochat. Mochat does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
• Consumptions: Mochat itself doesn’t take up too much memory, battery and data by which are actually consumed by the apps running inside.
• Notifications: Please add Mochat to whitelist or exceptional list of some ‘boost apps’ to ensure that notification of some social networking apps functions well.
• Conflict: You cannot run multiple accounts of some social networking apps by using the same mobile number. You should use different mobile number to run your other account of those apps in Mochat and ensure that the mobile number is active during your first login because there will be a verification message sent to this number.
For any problems, please feel free to contact us via the ‘Feedback’ feature inside Mochat or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Download & Install Mochat Apk download for Android
Installing on an Android device is very easy and simple. There is two way to install the app on your device. In the first one, you will have to download and install the app directly from the Play Store(Free Version) and in the second one, you will have to download APK file from here and install it manually(Pro Version)
To manually install any third-party app you will need to allow unknown source permission from your device.
- Go to Settings of your Android device
- Click on Security
- There you will find the Unknown Sources option.
- Click and Turn it on.
- Now download the APK.
- Click on the APK file to install.
- Now Click on Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see installed on your device
- Click on Done and Launch the app to start using this application.
Done, Now you have successfully installed the APK for Free. You may have to check the unknown source download to make it install. Sometimes the device preferences don’t allow to install apps from unknown sources. You don’t need to worry. It is safe and free. Good Luck, your video editing game has started.