Hi Friends If you too are looking for a Google Camera app then you should come to the right post. In this post, I have told you how you can download and install the Google camera app for any android mobile
Google Camera is the official camera app developed by Google for Android devices, which is a substitute for the camera app that comes by default. The first thing that will strike you about is something negative.
The problem is that the button that you use to take the photo takes up almost a fifth of the screen, covering a large part of the space that you could be seeing.
Hello, welcome to short4u.pk Now, except for this problem, the rest of the interface is very accessible. You can take spherical photos in order to take advantage of the views that surround you in 360 degrees. In addition, you can apply an out-of-focus effect for SLR photos with a superficial (fake) depth of field or you can activate the high-resolution panoramic image mode.
All of this is available from an extendable side panel. Google Camera is a good camera app that doesn’t need to have a ton of filters and other fancy features. It is a very solid alternative that allows you to do exactly what it should: take good photos whenever you want to.
Before Downloading Apk Latest Version
- Go to Settings » Security » Unknown Sources on your phone.
- Mark Tick on “Unknown Sources” to enable it.
- Now, download the official apk from the link given below.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- That’s all you need.
How To Download & Install
- Download Niazi TV From Below Link.
- Wait till the download completes.
- Open the downloads folder and tap on the file.
- Now, click on the install.
- Click on the install and wait until the installation process completes.
- That’s it… You have now successfully installed on your Android device.
- Open the application and enjoy.